Bequeathal

A sophisticated way to say 'Legacy'





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hello folks, my name is Wilhelmina. I have amnesia from a car accident I was in as a teenager. I was just released from the hospital this morning. So, I decided I would buy a lot and begin my life anew!Here is my humble home. As you can see, I like the color SALMON, although I cannot afford many nice things. It'll be good for now.The first person I met in Pleasantview was the paperboy. He was really nice, although no matter how much I tried to explain that soccer balls theoretically should not exist, he would not understand. He has a bizarre last name.I also met Don Snyder and Darren Dreamer. I was quite taken by Darren Dreamer.
That is, until he started vomiting everywhere and...Yeah... But at work, I met a nice young man named Goopy. He is a really nice guy, but slightly odd looking.Every girl loves a sharp dressed man.
I got over how strange his face was. And I proposed.
The cheap bastard only had $1000.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3