Bequeathal

A sophisticated way to say 'Legacy'





E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, Tarquin was born today. (He is a boy) Goopy chose the name. I was a bit worried that he would inherit Goopy's gargantuan lips, but luckily, he did not. (Also, I apologize for the terrible quality of previous photos.)We had to expand the house to fit a nursery.Tarquin has a large mouth. But not large lips! A stray Z.Then I became pregnant again! Oh dear. We were running out of money too. At one point we only had 24 dollars and I was starving and couldn't afford any food. But, I made it.
There is little Fernella.
Tarquin takes after his father and is extremely nice and playful. But, also like his father, is sloppy and lazy. Hmmm.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3